This position will oversee and have full control over branch operations. Which includes controlling labor, material, and equipment costs for service lines that include: maintenance, installations, irrigation and snow.
· Assemble and lead a team of highly motivated, skilled employees for the local market.
· Manage all billing with Accounting Department.
· Manage daily operations in Chicago including; discipline, and production.
· Supervise and manage a portfolio of landscape and snow accounts.
· Prepare and present site recommendations for client properties.
· Maintain client relationships and develop new clients through networking and sales of new services. Upscale Properties.
· Calling on prospective clients and developing the market.
· Prepare formal estimates and quotes for clients.
· Address clients’ questions and concerns, as needed.
· Assist Sales team at trade shows, marketing and networking events as needed with a concentration in Chicago.
· Actively pursue annual renewals on accounts sold.
· Other tasks and responsibilities outlined in the position description.
· Report to the CEO and COO to monitor and insure revenue and performance benchmarks.
· Responsible for ensuring delivery of quality services and customer satisfaction.
· Develop long-term relationships with clients to ensure open-line of communication.
· Provide estimates for supplemental work & enhancements to improve the quality of landscape.
· Responsible for monitoring operation expenses. Review financial reports and seek avenues to improve the branch’s bottom line.
· Develop and coordinate plans for the efficient use of personnel and resources.
· Participate in branch recruitment plan to fulfill staffing needs.
· Train and mentor crew personnel.
· Participate and conduct routine training sessions to maximize production and efficiency. Promote high standards for customer service.
· Develop a safety culture, and create a positive team environment.
· Experience as a Landscape Branch Manager
· Adequate computer and technological skills
· Ability to estimate maintenance and installations
· Understand job costing and financial statements
· Managerial skills
Reports To: President/CEO and COO
Job Type: Full-time, M-F, year round
Salary: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Chicago, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Landscape development: 2 years (Required)