James Martin Associates, Inc., is looking to expand our growing team with a new Commercial Maintenance Account Manager to sell and manage weekly maintenance and enhancement services to our customers.
James Martin Associates is a leader in the landscape and snow management industry, providing services to our customers in the northern Chicago area for more than 45 years.
Account Manager Responsibilities include:
• Account Management, client retention, enhancement sales, new maintenance and snow contract sales, business development, along with supporting our snow operations team.
• Introduce and meet with new clients to sell landscape maintenance and snow plowing contracts and enhancement services.
• Consistently offer additional services to clients, to educate and build customer confidence regarding the enhancement of their landscape investment.
• Prepare takeoffs, estimates and proposals for presentation to clients.
• Make daily client site visits, and regular phone contact to ensure quality services and customer satisfaction.
• Manage production process to assure client satisfaction. Work with superintendents to track production hours.
• Manage client account reconciliation on a monthly basis to reduce outstanding balances.
• Meet regularly with the General Manager to review progress, sales goals and performance.
• This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Life, 401(k) with employer match and Generous Paid Time Off.