|Balanced Environments Inc. is an award-winning and industry-certified company for landscape maintenance, design and installation services in addition to snow and landscape management. We offer all benefits and a great working environment. Come join our team!
Job Description: Balanced Environments, is seeking a motivated, quick learner with an eagerness to succeed to join our team. As an Enhancement Coordinator you will source material and schedule all enhancement and irrigation projects. During the winter you will help manage the branch service partner network and variable snow contract billings.
- Source all needed materials for branch operations including: enhancement projects, irrigation projects, snow removal and landscape maintenance.
- Coordinate the logistics of material pickups and deliveries.
- Perform material allocations to ensure proper job costs.
- Review T&M billing with department Superintendents so that billing is completed on time.
- Manage branch material inventory.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and sub-contractors for land and snow operations.
- Assist branch admin team with AP and vendor management.
- Assist Branch Manager with organizing quality control sheets, quality site reports, inventory sheets, and other information needed for crew incentives.
- Assist Branch Manager with monthly financial reporting and forecasting.
- Pull together weather information for snow recaps that are sent to clients.
- Create snow billing from time sheets so that Snow Command and Sales can review and forward - to be sent to clients.
- Create & make changes to the schedule board for all enhancement and irrigation projects.
- Keep account site maps up-to-date.
- Assist Account Managers with estimate creation & pricing.
- Other duties to be assigned based on individual experience and Branch Manager discretion.
- Vendor Management, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Clear Communication, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills
Reports To: Branch Manager
Salary: $60,00-$70,000 per year
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Paid time off
Please send your resume to [email protected]