Foremanship & Crew Leader Workshop – English
Production and maintenance landscape crew leaders have unique needs as they have to wear two hats: a worker and a leader. Crew leaders have to walk the fine line in working side by side with the employee and having to direct, motivate and critique at the same time. Managing former peers and friends can be especially difficult, dealing with problems and obstacles can take skills that can only be developed by stepping out of the work environment for a few days, learning best practices, applying it in a learning environment through role play, and then going back and applying it on the job.
- True Leaders (Building your leadership skills)
- The Landscape Foreman as a Leader & Worker
- Effective Delegation
- Planning & Scheduling for Quality & Profits
- Effective Communication Skills for The Worker-Leader
- The Customer Centered Crew
Organizer: Alycia Nagy
Click here to contact [email protected] for further information about this event.