Are you tired of the lack of professional practices in the landscape industry?
Do you want to learn from others’ successes and mistakes?
Do you want to set yourself apart from the competition?
Do you want to go from good to great?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then ILCA is for you!
The Illinois Landscape Contractors Association (ILCA) is the leading organization for professionals in the landscape contracting industry. Those who perform landscape design, construction and maintenance, as well as those who provide products and services, will find that ILCA membership provides an invaluable professional edge.
ILCA is the home for professional landscape contractors.
Illinois Landscape Contractors Association (ILCA) contractor members and employees thereof must possess technical competence and continue to maintain best practices through continuing education. The member must demonstrate sound business practices and conduct business legally, ethically, and compliant with professional rules and standards.
ILCA believes strongly in professional standards. In order to join ILCA, a prospective Contractor (Class A) member must submit the following at the time of application:
- An Employer Identification Number (EIN) or a social security number if a limited liability corporation (LLC).
- An active workers’ compensation insurance policy number.
- An active general liability insurance policy number.
An application for membership will not be considered without these three items.
- Access to incredible education and training programs taught by industry experts
- Manuals and training materials built for contractors
- Opportunity to network with other professionals who understand the landscape industry
- Consumer exposure through mass media and viral campaigns
- Client-focused materials to separate your business from the competition
- Membership Directory and Contractor’s Buyer’s Guide
- 12 issues of The Landscape Contractor Magazine. The only magazine for Illinois landscape professionals
- Exclusive ILCA member discounts on products and services
- Political representation in Springfield and Washington D.C.
- And much more!